Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pastry beds

I love bread and pastries. The smell of freshly baked bread is one of my favourite smells. I could go on for days just eating bread, even though rice is considered a staple in this part of the world. What makes it even better for me is if the bread and pastries are Japanese ones.

If you share this love of mine, you gotta love these pastry beds! They are are a dream! Imagine lounging around in your favorite pastry. What's even more ingenious is that these pastry beds/cushions come with a wearable cape that transforms you into the filling! You got to hand it to the Japanese. Available online at felissimo.

Japanese pastry beds

Japanese pastry beds

Japanese pastry beds

Japanese pastry beds

Japanese pastry beds

Japanese pastry beds

Images: felissimo

1 comment:

  1. Ganga music Make a budget when it comes to paying for legal fees. If you contact an attorney and they are above your price range, try to find someone else.Ganga bhakti

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, drop me a message. I love to chat!